Need a workshop organiser, trainer or speaker? We would love to work with you!
We will work hard to fulfil your knowledge, skills and career development training requirements – be it at an individual or organisational level. Our expertise has been developed from our combined professional experience of over 20 years in academia, industry, research and non-profit sectors as well as our personal experience – as students – of Higher Education across two continents.
We believe in the power of synergy, so beyond our expertise, we collaborate with an expanding network of highly skilled professionals and together we bring unique solutions to your training needs.
Our mission is to ‘develop a global network of successful professionals’ and is at the heart of all we do. We aim to provide excellence in planning and executing bespoke Educational and Career development events and services for our clients.
Higher Education Instutions:
- Academic and transferable skills training for undergraduate and postgraduate students – ‘Succeeding in Higher Education’
- Bespoke science careers day – conferences targeted at final year students.
- Research and transferable skills training workshops for PhD candidates – ‘So you want to do a PhD?’
- Staff professional development workshops – ‘Developing Resilience’, ‘Learning to Lead.’
- Networking events – ‘Networking for Professional Success’
- One-on-one career counselling and mentoring.
- ‘From Application to Success’ – Job application & CV support.
- Professional proofreading and editing services for manuscripts and or documents intended for publication.
Colleges and Conferences we have presented at:
- University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Sheffield Hallam University.
- International Conference of Nigerian students (ICONS).
Already planned your event?
We are happy to collaborate and contribute as speakers. If you would like to promote your event (training, workshops, conferences etc.), we can advertise on our website to an ever increasing global audience.
To find out more about what we can offer you or your organisation, please contact us via email – email@example.com