Need a workshop organiser, trainer or speaker? We would love to work with you!
We will work hard to fulfil your knowledge, skills and career development training requirements – be it at an individual or organisational level.
For more information, please contact – email@example.com
Networking for Professional Success Workshop
“At the end of a meeting I attended with my internship supervisor, I found myself requesting for her to introduce me to the lead speaker. I wanted to get an update on the outcomes that were being evaluated in the program. The speaker was pleased with my interest and enthusiastic about updating me on the progress after we discovered we were both interested in similar interventions. Email addresses exchanged and promises to keep in touch, and then it hit me, I had applied what I learnt at your networking session.
The old me would never ever have initiated a connection. I am one of those who feel relationships ought to happen naturally without one forcing links, but I learnt at the Networking workshop that some opportunities may never come up again so its best to seize moments. I still have a lot learn about networking, but I do know that the workshop was worthwhile and I would recommend that more of such workshops are provided to students.”
Our expertise has been developed from our combined professional experience of over 20 years in academia, industry, research and non-profit sectors as well as our personal experience – as students – of Higher Education across two continents. We believe in the power of synergy, so beyond our expertise, we collaborate with an expanding network of highly skilled professionals and together we bring unique solutions to your training needs.
Our mission is to ‘develop a global network of successful professionals’ and is at the heart of all we do. We aim to provide excellence in planning and executing bespoke Educational and Career development events and services for our clients.
Are you a…
Higher Education Institution?
- Academic and transferable skills training for undergraduate and postgraduate students – ‘Succeeding in Higher Education’
- Bespoke science careers day – conferences targeted at final year students.
- Research and transferable skills training workshops for PhD candidates – ‘So you want to do a PhD?’
- Staff professional development workshops – ‘Developing Resilience’, ‘Learning to Lead.’
- Capacity development initiatives and projects in LMICs
- Networking events – ‘Networking for Professional Success’
- One-on-one career counselling and mentoring.
- ‘From Application to Success’ – Job application & CV support.
- Professional proofreading and editing services for manuscripts and or documents intended for publication.
Charitable or religious organisation working with young adults?
- Managing the transition to Higher Education
- Identifying and developing your employability skills
Academic institutions and conferences we have presented at include:
- University of Bedford – March 2015
- Sheffield Hallam University – June 2015
- University of the West of England – April 2016
- De Montfort University – July 2016
- Society for Applied Microbiology – July 2016
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka – September 2016
- University of Cambridge – April 2017
- King’s College, London – May 2017
Already planned your event?
We are happy to collaborate and contribute as speakers. If you would like to promote your event (training, workshops, conferences etc.), we can advertise on our website to an ever-increasing global audience.
To find out more about what we can offer you or your organisation, please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org